ARTBnk Values are currently available for any 2D, non-editioned work by more than 400 artists that make up over 95% of secondary market sales by value. The ability to value prints, 3D works, photographs, and much more is in development and coming soon
Articles in this section
- Why does the ARTBnk Value indicate [N/A] for this painting?
- What artworks show an ARTBnk Value?
- How is an ARTBnk Value calculated?
- Are ARTBnk Values accurate?
- I think the ARTBnk Value has returned the wrong valuation. How can I get it reviewed?
- How do I use an ARTBnk Value when I buy from a private dealer or an individual?
- A painting by one of my artists just sold for a new record, why didn't my ARTBnk Value change?