In private sales, there may be good reason for the buyer to pay a premium, or the seller to sell at a discount, regardless of the fair market price. By using ARTBnk RTV as a reference, buyers and sellers can make an informed decision, based on an objective valuation.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find your current list of RTV artists?
- What is ARTBnk Real Time Valuation (RTV)?
- Why does the RTV indicate [NA] for this painting?
- What artworks show an RTV?
- How is ARTBnk RTV calculated?
- How accurate is ARTBnk RTV?
- I think ARTBnk RTV has returned the wrong valuation. How can I get it reviewed?
- How do I use ARTBnk RTV when I buy from a private dealer or an individual?
- A painting by one of my artists just sold for a new record, why didn't my ARTBnk RTV change?