Record-breaking sales do inform the ARTBnk algorithm, but they usually represent a small sample of the pertinent information about the artist and his or her works. Additionally, these sales may be considered outlier events
Articles in this section
- Why does the ARTBnk Value indicate [N/A] for this painting?
- What artworks show an ARTBnk Value?
- How is an ARTBnk Value calculated?
- Are ARTBnk Values accurate?
- I think the ARTBnk Value has returned the wrong valuation. How can I get it reviewed?
- How do I use an ARTBnk Value when I buy from a private dealer or an individual?
- A painting by one of my artists just sold for a new record, why didn't my ARTBnk Value change?