ARTBnk valuations use a proprietary formula, providing an instant benchmark to help you determine an independent and unbiased estimate. We use algorithms, artificial intelligence (AI), image recognition, and machine learning, combined with expert oversight, to derive its results. Significant events can affect results, including changes in the status of the artist, the popularity of artists or particular types of artwork, the art market at large, or the general economy. Through machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), ARTBnk Value results are constantly monitored when any of the thousands of data points that our algorithm tracks change. The ARTBnk Market Database is continuously updated and valuations are adjusted automatically.
Articles in this section
- Why does the ARTBnk Value indicate [N/A] for this painting?
- What artworks show an ARTBnk Value?
- How is an ARTBnk Value calculated?
- Are ARTBnk Values accurate?
- I think the ARTBnk Value has returned the wrong valuation. How can I get it reviewed?
- How do I use an ARTBnk Value when I buy from a private dealer or an individual?
- A painting by one of my artists just sold for a new record, why didn't my ARTBnk Value change?