ARTBnk RTV uses algorithms, artificial intelligence (AI), image recognition, and machine learning, combined with expert oversight, to derive its results. Significant events can affect Real Time Valuation results, including changes in the status of the artist, the popularity of artists or particular types of artwork, the art market at large, or the general economy. Through machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI), ARTBnk RTV results are constantly monitored when any of the thousands of data points that our algorithm tracks change. The ARTBnk database is continuously updated and RTV prices are adjusted automatically.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find your current list of RTV artists?
- What is ARTBnk Real Time Valuation (RTV)?
- Why does the RTV indicate [NA] for this painting?
- What artworks show an RTV?
- How is ARTBnk RTV calculated?
- How accurate is ARTBnk RTV?
- I think ARTBnk RTV has returned the wrong valuation. How can I get it reviewed?
- How do I use ARTBnk RTV when I buy from a private dealer or an individual?
- A painting by one of my artists just sold for a new record, why didn't my ARTBnk RTV change?